- So, if you're looking for stuff on regional variation, try here.
- Accent material can be found here.
- For social variation - class and social groups, try here and here.
- For occupation and language, try here and here.
- And for gender and language, try here.
- And for Language Discourses and attitudes to variation try here and here (but be aware that language change, ethnicity and world Englishes are A-level only topics and don't appear in the AS level).
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Paper 2: accent, dialect, sociolect and occupational discourse
If you're looking for material on the topics for paper 2 of the new AQA English Language spec, there'll be some posts coming up after half-term. There's plenty on the blog already, though but it's labelled using the old specifications.